Peer Groups are a business group of companies that operate in the same industry sector and are of similar size but different geographical, non-competing markets. Participants in Peer Groups have an opportunity to share experiences and gain perspectives from individuals in the electrical construction industry that do not operate in the same geographic market; thus, enabling an environment for trust and the open exchange of ideas and information. NECA has relationships with three outside professional facilitators: Maxim Consulting, HopeStar LLC, and FMI, to offer a range of high quality options to best fit member firm’s needs.
Benefits of a Peer Group include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to have candid conversations about operational challenges, the need for cost savings, improved productivity, and increased efficiencies.
- Access to a forum to discuss key business topics such as strategy, business development, finance, management, human resources, equipment, technology, safety, succession planning, operations, and industry best practices.
- Opportunity to learn from fellow contractors that have faced similar business challenges.
- Access to business consultants who can serve as a corporate advisory panel.
- Access to a strong network of peers and business growth strategies.
Any member interested in joining a peer group should complete the survey below.